- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
National Night Out 2017
The Pennsauken Fire Department will open all of its fire stations to the public during National Night Out, Tuesday, Aug. 1, an annual community-building campaign that is designed to make neighborhoods a safer, better place to live.
From 7:00 to 9:00 p.m., Pennsauken’s fire stations will host a variety of activities, including apparatus displays, specialized unit demonstrations, ambulance displays, giveaways and more. Free bottled water, water ice and soft pretzels will be given out while supplies last. Members of the public can also pick up information on fire prevention and volunteer membership.
In addition officers from the Pennsauken Police Department and members from Pennsauken Town Watch and the Pennsauken Alliance on Substance Abuse (PASA) will be at select locations.
The National Night Out open houses will be at:
- Fire Station 1, 8362 Stockton Ave.
- Fire Station 2, 2215 Merchantville Ave. (featuring Town Watch and PASA)
- Fire Station 3, 5301 Lexington Ave.
- Fire Station 5, 511 Union Ave.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 - 19:00 to 21:00