- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
PSE&G To Begin Tree Trimming In PennsaukenPublished by Township_Web_Admin on Mon, 08/07/2017 - 09:43
Beginning on or around August 14, 2017, contractors from PSE&G will start tree trimming along power lines throughout Pennsauken. This maintenance will enable PSE&G to keep their power lines clear and ensure safe and reliable electric service.
PSE&G's tree trimming program follows ANSI A300 standards, which are recognized by the National Arborist Association and the International Society of Arboriculture Certified Arborist/Utility Specialist, and New Jersey Certified Tree Experts.
All necessary tree work will be done without expense to the property owner. The work will be done by experienced tree trimmers, who are certified line clearance contractors.
Starting the week of Aug. 6, door hangers will be placed on homes where tree trimming will occur. These door hangers will include the contact information of the contractor and will contain information of what will be occurring.
For many residents, these hangers are merely a notification of work. However, if additional work is needed, such as large tree and branch removal, permission from the resident is required. This can be given by signing the back of the door hanger.
For more information on PSE&G’s tree trimming program, visit http://www.pseg.com/treetrim.