- What Department Do I Need?
- About Our Township
- Mayor & Township Committee
- Abandoned/Vacant Property Initiative
- Animal Control
- Economic Development
- Office of Emergency Management
- Fire Department
- Housing Authority
- Parks & Recreation
- Planning And Zoning Department
- Public Works
- Senior Citizen Services
- Tax Collector
- Boards & Committees
- Board of Education
- Board of Health, Pennsauken Township
- Environmental Commission
- Griffith Morgan Committee
- Historical Society
- Library Board of Trustees
- Merchantville Pennsauken Water Commission
- Pennsauken Alliance On Substance Abuse (PASA)
- Pennsauken Green Team
- Pennsauken Sewerage Authority
- Pennsauken Youth Athletic Committee (PYAA)
- Planning Board
- Rent Stabilization Board
- Shade Tree Commission
- Town Watch
- Youth Action Committee
- Zoning Board of Adjustment
- Trash Collection & Recycling
- Open Public Records Act
- Public Safety & Emergency Services
- Report A Concern
- Paying Your Taxes
- Code Book
- Municipal Budget
- Pennsauken Library
- Pennsauken Country Club
PSE&G To Start Road Projects In Pennsauken On Sept. 6Published by Township_Web_Admin on Tue, 09/05/2017 - 18:00
Starting Wednesday, Sept. 6, PSE&G will begin milling work on 36th St., between Remington and Jersey avenues. This work extends to a portion of Jersey Ave. in Camden. Paving of these sections of road will occur on Monday, Sept. 11 and Tuesday, Sept. 12.
Affected residents received a door hanger from PSE&G about this work on Thursday, Aug. 31. No parking signs have also been posted in the affected area and the Pennsauken Police have been notified of the road work.
Work will occur from 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Residents will have access in and out of driveways during the milling and paving process; you may have to wait a few minutes if equipment is directly passing in front of your driveway.
Traffic will alternate on 36th St. while milling and paving occurs. Roads will not be shut down; PSE&G is only milling and paving one side of the road at a time.
Weather permitting, PSE&G will also be milling and paving small sections of Bethel Ave. (by Madison Ave.) and Cove Rd. (by Wayne Ave.). As these sections are less than 500 linear feet, this work should be completed quickly.
For more information, visit http://www.pseg.com/gaswork or call (609) 584-1100 x134.